Skip to main content

True relationship💕

  Today I watched one reel on  true relationship ,

"A person who truely loves you always  wants to invest in you, learn from you,see you win, supports you, respect you and fall in love  wid you daily.💕💕"

      True love hardly find in this 2024, a digital era, a robotic era.. people become heartless,ruthless 

    True relation always supports each other.  Respect each other and yeah most imp in true relationship both partners fall in love daily..thts true love😘 💕. Touchwood. 

     People change partner frequently . People do different things wid different partner but I would like to say that do all things in your true partner differently. I  guarantee you  you feel amaze. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 
 Today i watched A gujju movie LAGAN LAGI RE .          Amazing movie.. but one thing i still dont get it that are coincidences give us some signs?? Do universe give us some signs ? Many times the universe  trying to give some hints but we interpret it according to our thoughts.         Sometimes co incidences are just happen randomly but we take it seriously.          Just small thought erase ur worries"Go with the flow".