Skip to main content

Photography

Photography is my most favourite hobby.

Thanks to mobile companies nowadays having an amazing dual camera mobile phones easily available in market.

Capturing moments forever is an amazing art. Time goes, we have no control over time,but we can capture beautiful Moments via mobile.

I always love photography, take selfies or to say slmeone to click my pics amaze me.. As I have photogenic face I love to take selfies.. ЁЯШК

Nowadays there are many kind of photography. Micro photography, food photography, natural scenery, n many more photography on demand.various effects,features, poses,sheds, angles jn trends and one may have a beautiful collection of photos and videos of his persoanl memorable moments..

Photography is not a rocket science. One can take 10 pics of different angles and select the best one, by doing this anyone can capture perfect pic. Nowadays many mobile applications available to give various effects to make your pic unique and many more filters..

Recent mobiles have sharp front camera so one can take perfect selfies without the help of others. Click and post is the new trend..
Natural scenery always on top for photography..

I love wild life photography and natural scenery... I always widh if I were go on a vacation and enjoy solo trip near south India like Kerala or Goa and capture toooo many pics of wild life and sea world.. Sea world always attract me a lot...

So for what u r waiting?? Go and capture memories.. ЁЯШК

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

 
 Today i watched A gujju movie LAGAN LAGI RE .          Amazing movie.. but one thing i still dont get it that are coincidences give us some signs?? Do universe give us some signs ? Many times the universe  trying to give some hints but we interpret it according to our thoughts.         Sometimes co incidences are just happen randomly but we take it seriously.          Just small thought erase ur worries"Go with the flow".